Legal and Privacy Information
Ownership and Copyright
BeeRemovalAtlanta.com is wholly owned by RidACritter, Inc., a Georgia corporation. This entire site is copyright 2015 by RidACritter. All rights reserved.
We respect each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at this site.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Anyone may browse any area of this Web site without providing any person information at all. The only time we collect personally identifiable information is if you initiate a contact by submitting a contact form or sending us an email.
Otherwise, we do not collect personally identifiable information via this Web site.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide information you request about our services.
- To deliver products or services you order.
- To collect and process your payment.
- When required by law or to comply with legal process.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information to Other Parties
We do not share personally identifiable information except as follows:
- Within our company, to enable our employees to provide the services that you order.
- To banks, credit card processors, and PayPal, when required in order to process your payment..
- When otherwise required by law or to comply with legal process.
We do not intentionally market our services to children, nor do we knowingly collect information from visitors who are under the age of 13. We cannot be held responsible, however, for misrepresentation of age by any visitor.
Web Server Behavior and Statistical Data Collection
Like Web servers in general, our server collects certain data about visitors to our site. This information does not contain personal information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
Information collected by our server includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
- The total number of visitors to the site.
- What countries people visited from.
- How they got here (for example, by clicking on a link on a search engine).
- The IP addresses of computers used to visit the site. This is necessary in order for our server to send the pages to you. That's how computers address each other.
- The operating systems and Web browsers used to visit the site. This helps us make sure that the site works properly across different platforms and browsers.
- The relative popularity of different pages.
- Errors encountered in the course of serving requested pages.
The above information is analyzed only in the aggregate for statistical and technical purposes. The only time we would attempt to identify individual visitors would be in the event of hacking, DDOS attacks, or other illegal acts.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share our customers' personal information with other companies for marketing purposes. Period. End of story.
The policies on this page apply only to our Web site. If you click on a link that takes you to another site, we encourage you to read that site's privacy policies to ascertain how they use personal information.
If you have additional questions or comments, please contact us. Thank you for your interest!